Add a Shot to your favorite Recipe
Add a shot to your smoothie or even a salad dressing. See below for some recipes.
Smoothie recipe with our Raspberry Guarana Shot:
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries.
- 1 cup almond milk.
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste.
- One black SuddenRush Guarana Raspberry Shot
Our SuddenRush Milkshake recipes:
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Organic Soy Milk, Rice Milk or Cow Milk
- 1 SuddenRush Strong/Caramel Guarana Shot
- 2 cups frozen Kale/Spinach mix (I get it at Costco)
- 4 TBS flax meal (for extra fiber and as a fat source)
- 1 Cup Blueberries (frozen)
- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain (no added fillers and fat free)
- 1 banana
- Water (I added enough to make the smoothie drinkable)
- 1 SuddenRush Guarana X-tra Strong Raspberry
Preparation: Put all ingredients into a blender, mix and enjoy the natural healthy kick for a perfect start to the day.
Vinaigrette recipe with our Raspberry Guarana Shot:
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- SuddenRush Guarana black Raspberry
This is how SuddenRush Guarana-Shot works
Contrary to Energy Drinks and Coffee, the energy boost from Guarana does not come into full effect immediately. The effect of Guarana begins slowly after about 15 minutes, gradually building then sticking around for a long time. While the performance increasing effect of coffee and energy drinks drops rapidly, the effect of Guarana slowly decreases after a much longer time period. Guarana – healthy natural energy and focus for many hours.