Brought to you by an average guy just trying to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. He is offering his humble opinions and personal research into an amazing magical fruit called guarana.
When researching “what is guarana?, the berry from Brazil, it revealed the potency of this wonder fruit. What are the benefits of this plant that causes tribes in the Amazon to refer to it as the "elixir of life"?
First let us examine what this energy berry has to offer...
- Helps you lose weight
- Improves digestion
- Tones skin
- Increases concentration
- Enhances mood
- Increases energy
- Speeds up metabolism
- Enhances mental alertness
- Burns fat
- Helps alleviate headaches
- Contains antioxidants
- Acts as a cleanser
- Decreases appetite
Guarana stimulates the central nervous system to prevent fatigue and help break down lactic acid from muscle stress. Guarana also discourages blood clots, stimulates the urinary system, and promotes production of digestive fluids. Guarana is used to treat diarrhea, decrease fatigue, reduce hunger, and to help arthritis. Guarana is thought of as a high energy source that increases mental alertness, slows the pulse, decreases the appetite, fights fatigue, and is an excellent mood elevator. Guarana is also used as a nerving tonic for hangovers, neuralgia and menstrual headaches, leucorrhea, diarrhea, and fevers.
What is Guarana?
The guarana vine originated in the Amazon basin, where local people have long taken advantage of its stimulating properties. A 17th century Jesuit missionary noted that guarana gave members of the Amazon tribe Sateré-Mawé "so much energy, that when hunting, they could go from one day to the next without feeling hungry." Brazilian soft drinks have included guarana since 1909, but it only became widely used in the United States recently.
Guarana is a climbing plant in the maple family, sapindaceae, native to the Amazon basin and especially common in Brazil. Guarana features large leaves and clusters of flowers, and is best known for its fruit, which is about the size of a coffee bean. Guarana looks suspiciously like an eyeball, with a fleshy white fruit that surrounds dark brown seeds. These seeds are about the size of coffee beans, but they contain more than twice as much caffeine. As a supplement, guarana is considered "generally recognized as safe" by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
As a dietary supplement, Guarana is an effective energy booster. Guarana seeds are rich in caffeine and contain up to 4-8% caffeine, which is more than coffee beans, which contain approximately 1-2.5% caffeine. The seeds are also rich in tannins and xanthine alkaloids theophylline and theobromine. The Guarana fruit’s color ranges from brown to red and contains black seeds which are partly covered by white arils. Guarana can be found in liquid, powder or pill form. It is an ingredient in energy drinks, sodas, and other beverages.
100 grams of Guarana powder contains:
- Calories: 96
- Protein: 50g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Potassium: 146mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- Vitamin A: 133mg
- Vitamin C: 90mg
- omega 3: 0.15g
- omega 6: 0.39g
Amazing yes! Energy and lots of it! Would you say all energy is the same? Coal and nuclear? Wind and solar? What about synthetic and natural? What about having the full package or simply one component? Let’s get into what makes this fruit so magical...
- Bring on the BODY BOOSTING POWER: Let’s speak of the rich juicy omegas packed away in this little luscious berry fueling power straight to the ole noggin being the least impressive thing about this plant. Seriously. Only god knows how this berry contains CHOLINE, tannin, xanthan, THEOBROMINE, theophylline.... then to list some other folic compounds found in this plant are epicatechin, catechin, and ent-epicatechin... big words. Basically what it means is the fruit is loaded with a mind boggling amount of brain and body affecting properties that increase memory, alertness, mood, and concentration all while promoting healthier blood flow and thus reducing overall strain on the heart and brain. What!?! Blood carries O2, O2 carries nutrients, in short this fruit may help fight against Alzheimer’s and boost your ability to want to train. . . . This is truly an all-in-one plant for those who want energy with health in mind... or simply to be that try hard badass at your local gym. Needless to say this is a great natural caffeine.
- WEIGHT issues NO MORE: The digestive health issues like runny mud flow or stuck pig syndrome has been treated with guarana since ancient times. It has long been known to treat bloating, diarrhea, and excess water retention, basically it helps rid the body of waste and toxins. I use guarana to manipulate my weight before weigh ins for MMA fights due it relieving me of extra H2O. Guarana contains substances called tannins, which can block the absorption of iron supplements and dietary iron. Guarana is one of the most promising and popular supplements for appetite suppression and weight loss, which is why it is, contained in some of the best weight loss supplements and energy tonics
- Happy HEART HEALTH: Let’s go back to them big words... the epicatechin, catechin, ent-epicatechin- long story short these folic compounds help create strong blood flow in arteries reducing the risk of heart and cardio related diseases. -- Many Americans suffer from heart related illness and during old age hard eared money is lost to avoidable health issues. Guarana is linked to lower LDL-Cholesterol. The prevalence of hypertension, obesity and metabolic syndrome is lower in a study group that habitually drinks guarana. Women also showed to have a lower level of LDL-Cholesterol. A causal link between lower obesity and guarana is still being researched.
- Happy Wife Happy Life: The natural properties found in this magical berry have the ability to transform you into Knight Rider... I’m joking. The truth is it simply will BOOST YOUR LIBIDO... ask your wife after a month’s consumption if she feels like she is seeing knight rider.... if she says no.. Respond "but this helps my testosterone by fighting off damage to my living cells thus protecting my male reproductive system".
- Women’s AID: This plant is renowned as a natural antidote for menstrual cycles; factors such as headaches, fatigue, cramps, depression, and pain may be alieved by this wonder berry.
- Triple Acting Ultra ANTIOXIDENT properties: Anti, or against, is not normally a good thing unless it’s anti-cancer, anti-bacterial, and anti-septic. I would explain in detail but I’m sure to bore you so merely for fun let’s say it basically means ouch to bad body invaders. Quick example, caffeine with flavonoid catechin in presence of potassium acts as a mutagen to eliminate bad bacteria.
- Tumor Terror: Reduces tumor cell formation. Increases tumor cell death. Delays growth and induced cancer cell death in test animals..... (I am personally against animal testing of any sorts, scientist we love you but really!?!)
- DNA: Your genetic makeup is affected by the magical mystical wonder fruit guarana. It’s complicated but in a few words the compounds in the berry speak to your DNA and convinces your body to simply produce less fat... WOW. Look it up. I see your doubt from here.
SuddenRush Guarana delivers this amazing powerful packed super punch bottle, pocket sized, fast delivery, energy boosting, healthy DNA assisting, anti a bunch of bad stuff, berry juice from the amazon rain forest, safely and fair-trade to your door step. No middle men. Great Product. Guarana Sudden RUSH. Feel the rush!
*This post contains opinions and conclusions from the author and various internet sources and does not make any guaranteed health claims.*