FAQ Is Guarana Safe
- What is it?
- What does it do?
- Which one should I take?
- Why is it not sweet tasting?
- Where can I get it?
- Can I take it every day?
- What’s in it?
- Where do they make this?
- Where do the ingredients come from?
- Can I get hooked on it?
- How is it different than other energy products?
- How do I need to store it?
- How am I saving the rainforest by drinking this shot?
- Is this only for hyper active people?
- Do I get the jitters?
- Will I crash?
- What is guarana?
- Where does it grow?
- How long does it last?
- When do I take it?
- Is Guarana safe?
1. It’s a sustainable source of natural caffeine based energy from the guarana berry.
As a dietary supplement or herb, guarana seed is an effective stimulant: it contains about twice the concentration of caffeine found in coffee seeds (about 2–4.5% caffeine in guarana seeds, compared to 1–2% for coffee seeds).The additive has gained notoriety for being used in energy drinks. As with other plants producing caffeine, the high concentration of caffeine is a defensive toxin that repels herbivores from the berry and its seeds.
The colour of the fruit ranges from brown to red and it contains black seeds that are partly covered by white arils. The colour contrast when the fruit is split open has been compared with the appearance of eyeballs and has become the basis of an origin myth among the Sateré-Mawé people.
2. It will stimulate your mind, body and motivate you to excel at your activity.
Today, guarana seeds are still used as medicine. Guarana is used for weight loss, to enhance athletic performance, as a stimulant, and to reduce mental and physical fatigue.
Guarana Provides Additional Stimulation over Caffeine Alone in the Planarian Model
America is in the midst of an energy crisis. We're guzzling energy drinks and shots at record rates but feeling more lethargic than ever. Sales of these products have more than doubled in the past 5 years, with 35 percent of men ages 18 to 24 drinking them regularly, a new Mintel survey reveals.
"Guys create an up-and-down trap with energy drinks and with whatever they take at night to help slow down," says Matthew Edlund, M.D., author of The Power of Rest. "They never feel completely rested." Or, even scarier, they end up on a gurney in the ER. Hospital visits related to energy drinks have surged more than tenfold since 2005, reports the U.S. Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality. And most of those amped-up patients are men. so be smart and use our shots with purpose. Take one shot and then drink water the rest of the day. Avoid sugar and other caffeine drinks afterwards.
4. The dominant taste is Guarana which is a natural extract which we mix with natural flavors like raspberry, caramel or passion fruit. Guarana is an acquired taste like beer, whine or coffee. We leave the Guarana as untouched as possible to preserve all its qualities and only add additional natural flavors to soften its bitterness.
5. You can buy it online at SuddenRushGuarana.com we have always a deal for you available.
Or check out our location page for exclusiv retail stores selling SuddenRush Guarana
6. Guarana is safe to consume daily, similar to drinking coffee. We recommend one shot a day since the caffeine content is higher than a cup of coffee and the effects last longer than coffee. Guarana will supply your system with energy on average 5 hours long.
7. There are 5 ingredients inside our liquid shot ampules: guarana, water, natural sugar, natural flavors, citric acid.
8. The guarana is harvested in brazil by the Sateré-Mawé people and then shipped to Switzerland where the shot is being produced under strict hygiene and quality standards (ISO Certified ).
9. The guarana comes from brazil. The other four ingredients are produced in Switzerland or Europe.
10. Guarana contains concentrated natural caffeine and should be consumed according to your body type and personal tolerance.
11. SuddenRush Guarana is different in that we use only natural ingredients. We have no artificial sweeteners, synthetic caffeine or fake flavoring. As a matter of fact our green shot is a totally organic bio certified product.
One of the the main advantages of Guarana over coffee is the duration of the stimulation. Guarana energy is much longer lasting than coffee, plus the stimulation is less jittery and more clear in character. Guarana is absorbed slowly by the body. This results in a long lasting energy release over hours - a stark contrast to the fast rush and crash experienced with coffee.
Guarana not only contains higher amounts of caffeine than coffee, it also contains other alkaloids and fats that suppress the sensation of hunger and thirst. This is one of the reasons why Guarana is often used in weight loss programs. Also, since only a small amount of the powder is needed, there are virtually no calories being ingested, which further is ideal for anyone looking to loose weight.
The natural heat that Guarana creates within the body is known as thermogenesis, and is a normal metabolic process that aids the breakdown of stored body fat into energy. Whilst the caffeine present in both coffee and Guarana is known to facilitate this, the theobromine and theophylline found in Guarana enhances it further.
As a result, Guarana is an extremely viable, and in many aspects preferable alternative to coffee. It delivers much longer lasting energy without the jitters, plus it packs healthy antioxidants. It could be argued that the quick rush from coffee is what you need in the morning; however, switching coffee for Guarana as a daytime drink can release more sustainable energy to get you through a hard days work.
12. Store our shots in a cabinet away from direct sunlight but no refrigeration is needed. Our shots have a shelf life of two years.
13. When you purchase SuddenRushGuarana you are giving us the opportunity to donate 10% our proceeds to the Atlantic rainforest conservation project. This NGO ( nonprofit organization ) buys rainforest and turns it into conservation land preserving it for future generations.
14. We offer three different strengths which will affect you according to your personal tolerance for caffeine. Our green shot is most preferred by students or corporate executives that need to have a clear and focused mind to help them through their academic or business activities.
Our brown shot is a great choice for your everyday activities like if you’re a stay at home parent, or store owner, or a brick layer, or if you do your own yard maintenance.
Our black shot is what you want to use when you do activities like a long endurance run, a long night out working or playing, or an intense cardio workout. This is preferred by athletes, party goers, nurses and truck drivers.
15. You will not get jitters or heart racing since the guarana is being absorbed through your digestive system and will therefore only act as a slow release stimulant, as compared to other products where you get the full dose immediately in one hit. This is why SuddenRushGuarana will last 5 hours or longer.
16. You will not crash because of the digestive system being involved in the slow release of the caffeine. So it will bring you up gently and bring you down the same way: gently.
17. Guarana is a berry that grows on a vine in the jungle of brazil and is grown by the matre Indians which we compensate under a Fair-trade agreement for their work.
ARFI Atlantic Rainforest Institution Project
18. Guarana grows in the Brazilian rainforest.
19. The effects depend on your body. Things like what and when you eat can affect how you feel it. When you consume the shot your digestive system will take approximately 5 hours or longer to get it digested and extract all the benefits from it. This means it benefits you longer.
20. You should drink the liquid shot approximately 15min before your planed activity but no later than 6 hours before your bed time in order to be able to sleep. Best is to add the green, brown or black shot to your breakfast routine to last you throughout the day or as needed about 15 minutes before your work, hike, run or fun activity.